→ My digital scrap designs

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Sueli Colbert Design Stuff

Last Thursday night, Sueli emailed me her new kit "KIT DELICATE". it was so beautiful ,some of the papers were like paint-brush stroke textured and i love her tiny birds embellishments...as soon as i finished downloading her kit..i opened my pscs3 software and started creating my LO...,this time i used my son Rj and my nephew Roeder photo...i have also used masking brushes for the photo..to matched my background paper...this LO is entitled "BOYS", i also used Bethany wordart in this LO. This is the first posting for this LO..( and not sure if im allowed to post it here.., hehehehe...SUeli instructed us to send it first to her thru email before posting it..)but i hope she wouldn't mind at all..lol! i just had to post it to include all my LOs using her designs...:)

"KIT DELICATE" with my layouts " BOYS"and "FAMILY"




Next kit I used was the "Adorable Kit".., this was my first assigned kit to create a layout.And I used my parents photo and have it in black n white effect...this is entitled FOREVER YOUNG.i also used kskj_template_21 in this layout.

"ADORABLE KIT" heres my layout "FOREVER YOUNG"


I have recently been chosen to be part of Sueli COlberts Creative Team. First time I saw Sueli's Designs was @ CLD.,I grabbed one of her kit named "Pretty Flowers" and created a LO entitled SOUVENIR.., my very first scrap page using strips of paper...(inspired by Rubys'LO..btw, since i mentioned Rubys' name..i would like to thank her for being so good and a helpful friend. she taught me everything i need in creating my own blogsite..Salamat Ruby!(wink,wink).

"PRETTY FLOWERS" with my Layout "SOUVENIR"

No comments:

 
@ RHUTH79 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Credits Designs: Minima template , Strawberry Delight by Holly Designs