→ My digital scrap designs

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

CT Layouts using VALARIE OSTROM Designs

I just think it's so wonderful & sooooo much fun to become a CT. Valarie is the first designer that spotted my creations @ CLD...It was Ruby who told me that Valarie was interested in my layouts...and asked me if i would like to join her team.....Who wouldn't say "NO" to a designer...I believe that every designer has put so much time, dedication and effort just to come up with a Kit.and besides, who doesn't want "freebies" ( fully access 2 all the designers' kit)...ehheheh...afterall i always crave for freebies..but i consider this as a "Exclusive FReebies"..lol!!!wink..wink..


AND check out this fabulous kit from Valarie Ostrom Designs - In the Meadow





here are some LOs I just made with it-
wordart by Bnharty








such a COOL kit!! :)

No comments:

 
@ RHUTH79 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Credits Designs: Minima template , Strawberry Delight by Holly Designs