→ My digital scrap designs

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

3 New Addition to my CT and 1 Guest CT

Yes.., I have new 4 designers in my lists and i am so glad they chose me to be part of their team..and so excited to create LOs using their designs...

3 new additions are :
Secret Garden Creations by Bobbie Smith ,
B-Creative Designs by Becky Vosburg( she calls her CT team as Creative Genius),
Leslie Bodoh Designs by Leslie Bodoh.
1 Guest CT for the month of October to Mikkel Paige...


to start with,
Secret Garden Creations already launched her new kit called COME NOW FALL
this kit can be found at Crafty Scraps and Scrap it Sassy

here is the preview
(image is clickable)

Here are some of my layouts:


MOTHER'S TREASURE

FULL TIME MOTHER






Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

 
@ RHUTH79 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Credits Designs: Minima template , Strawberry Delight by Holly Designs