→ My digital scrap designs

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Got An Award

Geee...Im so glad to received this beautiful award from ChingJp.., a fellow Filipina designer !


Now, It's my turn to pass this award to my fellow blogmates ,,,but before that,here are some rules to follow...

1. Put the award on your blog.

2. Include a link to the person who gave you the award.

3. Nominate 7 or more blogs.

4. Leave a message on their blog letting them know they have an award on your blog.


Here are my lists:

LISADEE ( LCD - Digitals )

JAYAPREMS's HANGOUT


M.O.M and KIDS - Scrappin' it All

NOTES FROM THE HOLLER

3 comments:

Jaya said...

Thank so much Rhuth.. for giving me this award and as well as remembering me.. How are you??

Debbie said...

Thanks so much for the lovely award!

Lisadee said...

Hi Rhuth ... thank you for this award ... now I am giving you one too - lol - hugs Lisa

 
@ RHUTH79 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Credits Designs: Minima template , Strawberry Delight by Holly Designs