→ My digital scrap designs

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My New Kit-- " AUTUMN GLOW"

Cloudy Days - Falling Leaves - it's "Autumn GLow"-time! This huge kit is full of rich deep Autumn colors, perfect for scrapping your Fall photographs, travels and even masculine layouts. This kit is perfect for the upcoming seasons.It includes 21 papers and 57 elements.

Autumn Glow is available at Pepete13 Boutique and Artistic Scrap Designs.

AUTUMN GLOW

QP PREVIEWS

--->FREEBIE<---

EXPIRED LINK**EXPIRED LINK**EXPIRED LINK


Here are some of my Lay-outs:


Grace lay-outs (& to mention 3 Qp's made by her)


Ruby's lay-out



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love your designs ruth.. I have a designing business and I would like to offer your site as another place for my customer to look for digital kit for their designs. how much do you charge for commercial use of your kits?

 
@ RHUTH79 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Credits Designs: Minima template , Strawberry Delight by Holly Designs